Our Renova Professional Slip-On work shoes are designed to deliver all-day comfort and anti-fatigue support to those who make their living helping others while on their feet all day.
- Premium, full-grain leathers and microsuede upper linings offer outstanding style and durability
- 3M Scotchgard protector provides stain resistance
- Heel-to-toe rocker sole reduces forefoot pressure
- Anatomically shaped oblique toe box allows room for the forefoot to spread, reducing fatigue
- Timberland PRO's exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology offers all-day standing support, leg and back support, and superior shock absorption
- SafeGrip slip-resistant outsole grips in wet and dry conditions, enabling professionals to move quickly and confidently
- Cushioned footbeds
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
TIMBERLAND PRO RUBBER
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
Vibram Fire&Ice compound maintains its flexibility in freezing temperatures.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
DEFENDER REPELLENT SYSTEMS TREATMENT FEATURING SCOTCHGARD PROTECTOR BY 3M
Engineered specifically to address the dynamic environmental conditions work footwear may be subjected to, by using powerful triple-action C4 chemistry to repel spills, block stains, and help maintain breathability.
HEEL-TO-TOE ROCKER SOLE
The cushioned, semi-rigid platform maintains the foot's neutral position. Heel-strike impact is alleviated and forefoot flex reduced, controlling joint motion in the ankles, knees and hips.