Some training runs are meant to push you past your comfort zone, but that doesn’t mean your feet. With the Women’s Run Targeted Cushion Stripe Low Ankle Socks, you get features meant to help your feet stay comfy, like a women’s specific fit, breathable mesh zones, and an Achilles tab to reduce slippage. Plus, the targeted cushioning on the ball and heel of the foot gives those high-strike areas some extra padding. And it’s all punctuated with Merino wool construction, which offers soft, breathable odor resistance and temperature regulation. These socks will help ensure that, even if the cardio is uncomfortable, your feet won’t be.
- Sock Height: Low Ankle
- Indestructawool technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort
- Women's Specific fit
- Achilles tab prevents sock from slipping into footwear
- Knit in USA of Imported Yarn: 54% Merino Wool 41% Nylon 2% Recycled Nylon 3% Elastane *Specific percentage of Recycled Nylon will vary as Smartwool transition to 100% Recycled Nylon in future seasons.
- Style: SW001672
- Targeted Cushion - Cushioning in specific places depending on activity. Typically on the ball of the foot and the heel.
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System - For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
Made in the USA
- Mesh Venting - Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Virtually Seamless Toe - Smoothed out toe seams for ultimate in-shoe fit and comfort
- Women's Specific Fit - Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- Machine Wash Warm, Inside Out
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean