Collaboration is key. That’s why Altra worked closely with their Elite Athlete and two-time Olympian Kara Goucher on every detail of the Paradigm 6. The result features Altra's luxurious and responsive Altra EGO MAX midsole foam, a slimmer aesthetic that will have you questioning whether it’s really a support shoe, and support features that will remind you that it is. The new Paradigm 6 is “in a category of its own.”
- The signature FootShape comfort gives your feet more space to sit naturally and is designed to address biological differences in men's and women's feet.
- The Balanced Cushioning platform positions your heel and forefoot at an equal distance from the ground, encouraging better alignment, better form, and a low impact landing.
ALTRA EGO MAX
- The Altra EGO Max midsole foam gives you all the light and luxurious performance with a little extra bounce and added durability.
- These grid-like grooves in the midsole are designed to provide flexibility and movement.
- The GuideRail acts like a supportive highway guide rail that encourages natural foot placement by providing guidance, but only when it’s needed.
- Altra's innovative arch support feature offers a customized and secure fit while encouraging a natural foot placement in each step.
- Weight: 9.3 oz / 265 g
- Midsole: Altra EGO MAX
- Outsole: FootPod Outsole
- Cushion: Max
- Stack Height: 30mm
- Upper: Breathable Engineered Mesh