For over a decade, the Merrell Moab has been the choice of hikers when a choice needs to be made, making it the bestselling hiker in the world. Famous for its out-of-the-box comfort, durability and all-purpose versatility, its predecessors have enabled 20 million people to step further outdoors. Version 3 features a new more supportive insole, a softer more cushioned midsole, a grippier Vibram outsole, and partially recycled fabrics.
- Pig suede leather and breathable mesh upper
- 100% recycled laces and webbing
- Bellows tongue keeps out debris
- Protective and abrasion resistant rubber heel and toe cap
- 100% recycled breathable mesh lining
- Kinetic Fit ADVANCED removable contoured footbed with reinforced heel cushioning for medium support
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Super Rebound Compound provides durable shock absorption to help reduce torque and allow for a smooth transition into the midfoot
- Vibram TC5+ outsole technology gives you confidence with every step from mountain trails to city streets. Made exclusively for Merrell, Vibram TC5+ delivers all-around grip, traction, and durability designed for every day wear.
- Drop: 11.5mm
- Lug: 5mm
- 1lbs-12.2oz, 800g