The Hike Light Cushion Crew, formerly PhD Outdoor, is designed to help take care of your feet and elevate every hike. Smartwool updated their best hike socks to include more sustainable materials, improved durability and mesh zones, and an even more perfect fit. Smartwool's top sock technologies and women's-specific fit work together with responsibly sourced, ZQ-certified Merino wool to help you perform—naturally. Recycled nylon brings more sustainability to our sock construction, while light cushioning along the entire bottom of the foot paired with a crew height helps you get there on the most rugged trails and in any hiking shoe/boot. Bring more comfort on every hike with Smartwool.
- Sock Height: Crew
- Indestructawool technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort
- Women's Specific fit
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Height 7"
- Knit in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Style: SW001578
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System - For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Light Cushion - Cushioning on the entire bottom of the foot.
Made in the USA
- Mesh Venting - Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Virtually Seamless Toe - Smoothed out toe seams for ultimate in-shoe fit and comfort
- Women's Specific Fit - Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean