Bring the natural performance features of responsibly sourced ZQ-certified Merino wool with you on every hike in the Women's Hike Light socks (formerly known as PhD Outdoor). Thermoregulation, sweat management, and odor resistance join forces to help keep you comfortable all day long, while Smartwool's innovative sock technologies and light cushioning along the entire bottom of the sock help you take care of your feet on every hike. They've also updated their hiking sock construction to be more sustainable with the additon of recycled nylon, more durable, and more breathable—without sacrificing that women's-specific, tailored-to-you fit. So you can tackle more trails and enjoy more summits.
- Sock Height: Ankle
- Indestructawool technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Women's Specific fit
- Height 3.25"
- Knit in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Style: SW001579
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System - For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Light Cushion - Cushioning on the entire bottom of the foot.
Made in the USA
- Mesh Venting - Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Virtually Seamless Toe - Smoothed out toe seams for ultimate in-shoe fit and comfort
- Women's Specific Fit - Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean