The new and improved Hike Light socks, formerly PhD Outdoor, offer a women's-specific fit and bring you enhanced features to maximize comfort and help you hit the trail at the highest level. Smartwool extended the durability zones to make them cover even more of the sock—offering the same comfort with even more strength. And updated mesh zones help improve breathability and minimize pressure without sacrificing the perfect sock fit. Add these features to a light-cushioned sock that already provides the highest degree of comfort, fit, and durability, and it's never been easier to go far and feel good.
- Sock Height: Ankle
- Indestructawool technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Women's specific fit
- Height 3.25"
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Style: SW001576
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System - For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Light Cushion - Cushioning on the entire bottom of the foot.
- Made in the USA
- Mesh Venting - Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Virtually Seamless Toe - Smoothed out toe seams for ultimate in-shoe fit and comfort
- Women's Specific Fit - Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- Machine Wash Warm, Inside Out
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean