The ultra-cushioned game-changer. One of the hardest working shoes in the HOKA lineup, the Bondi takes a bold step forward this season reworked with softer, lighter foams and a brand-new extended heel geometry. Taking on a billowed effect, the rear crash pad affords an incredibly solid and balanced ride from heel strike to forefoot transition.
Item No. 1127952
This shoe has received the Seal of Approval from the Podiatric Medical Association
The American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance recognizes products that have been found beneficial to foot health. To earn the Seal, each product is reviewed by a group of APMA podiatrists to ensure it promotes foot health.
- Everyday Run
- Engineered mesh construction
- Recycled content lining mesh
- Ortholite hybrid sockliner
- Lightweight, resilient foam
- Zonal rubber placement for weight savings
- Partially gusseted tongue
- Heel pull tab
- Durabrasion rubber outsole
Amplifying core performance features, the Bondi 8 is upgraded with an extended heel, brand-new foam, and pillowed tongue.