The bold, ribbed outsole that defines the ankle boot Torhill Hi is born from Clarks archives but feels every bit as contemporary today as it did as part of their ‘90s Big Gripper profile. Showcasing a streamlined, lace-up design that models its curves and contours on Clarks iconic Wallabee, it combines premium materials with thoughtful details like intricate topstitching to create the ultimate, heritage-inspired casual shoe.
- Responsibly sourced dark sand suede upper
- Adjustable laces give a secure fit
- Soft, breathable leather footbed lining
- Removable, moulded, part-recycled Contour Cushion footbed supports each step
- Grippy and flexible TPR (thermoplastic rubber) outsole
- Comes with two debossed fobs