DESCRIPTIONThe wide array of colors that the Super Birki is available in makes it highly versatile for use in all sorts of occupational and private settings. This compact shoe made from water-resistant and dirt-repellent polyurethane is also oil- and grease-resistant. This extremely resilient material is washable at up to 60° Celsius and can be efficiently disinfected. Its resilience and its hygiene properties make it ideal for kitchens, medical environments, and the food industry – while it can equally serve as a practical garden clog. The anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed is lined with a moisture-wicking fabric. It can be removed for easy cleaning and is washable at up to 30° Celsius.
- Removable, anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed, washable at up to 30°C
- Material: PU (polyurethane)
- Footbed lining: fabric
- Sole: PU (polyurethane), oil- and grease-resistant
- Polyurethane, also known as PU, is a synthetic material ideally suited for use outdoors. The material is water-repellent and dirt-resistant and extremely easy to care for.
- Microfibre is a skin-friendly material which is soft and yet tear-resistant.
Footbed material: Cork
- Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- Polyurethane, also known as PU, is a synthetic material ideally suited for use outdoors. It is water-repellent and dirt-resistant and very easy to care for.