Maximum Cushioning, Maximum Support
Available exclusively through independent specialty retailers ONLY.
Pulse Maxx offers a firm support shell, built-in arch support and deeper heel cradle to stabilize and control foot motion. Mildly angled heel platform stabilizes and protects the heel with each step. Dual-layer cushioning throughout provides targeted protection and shock absorption.
Pulse Maxx enhances the structure and stability of the foot to help relieve pain and prevent injuries.
US Patent D661,076
• Firmer arch support and heel cradle
• Slightly angled medial heel post for pronators
• Dual-layer cushioning with PORON Cushioning foam
• Heat and friction reducing, anti-microbial top fabric
• Increased support, stability and motion control
• Provides full-foot cushioning with a soft, supportive feel
• Full length, total contact support
• Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
- Polypropylene support shell with 2 degree medial post and deeper heel cup
- Premium EVA Cushion Base, Orange
- Polyester fabric top cover with anti-microbial protection, Green
- VCT Variable Cushioning Technology Top Layer, Yellow, 1/8”
Indications: Over-Pronation (Moderate to Severe); Plantar Fasciitis/Heel Pain; Foot, Arch and Heel Pain; Calluses; Hammertoes and Claw Toe; Bunions; Neuromas; Ankle and Knee Pain.
Ideal Shoe Type: Athletic Shoes