Your arch shape should determine which insole is best for you.
Low arches tend to cause overpronation -- foot and ankles roll inward, placing pressure on bigger toes and inside of foot. Low arches need slight arch support and cushioning to control motion and alleviate pressure.
The PowerStep Pinnacle Low, with built-in low arch support and two layers of plush cushioning, is the perfect balance of comfort and support. Featuring the signature PowerStep arch shape, these insoles cradle the arch and heel, adding stability and motion control, to control excess stress on joints and tendons.
By combining the PowerSte clinically-proven arch shape, semi-rigid low arch support shell, and cushioning, the PowerStep Pinnacle Low is a trusted solution to improve foot function, decrease arch pain, and help alleviate common foot conditions typically caused by overpronation.
Covered under US Patent #D846,853
- Semi-rigid support shell is firm but flexible for increased comfort and stability
- Dual layer cushioning with durable EVA foam base and plush foam top layer
- Provides heel stability with built-in low arch support and heel cradle
- Anti-microbial top fabric reduces heat, friction, and perspiration
- Contoured low arch support
- Deep heel cradle for motion control
- Perfect balance of comfort and support for overpronation
- Increases stability and reduces pain associated with low arches
- Ideal for: overpronation, knee and back pain, Plantar Fasciitis, shin splints, arch pain, heel spurs, and bunions
- Semi-rigid, polypropylene support shell
- Anti-microbial, polyester top fabric, Orange
- Dual layer cushioning with EVA base, Royal Blue, and Foam top layer, Black
- Available in 11 U.S. shoe sizes ranging from Men's 4 to 16+, and Women's 6 to 12.
- Indications: Knee & Back Pain; Plantar Fasciitis; Overpronation; Shin Splints; Arch Pain; Heel Spurs; Bunions