Your arch shape should determine which insole is best for you.
High arches tend to cause supination -- foot and ankles roll outward, placing pressure on smaller toes and outside of foot. High arches need arch support to stabilize and reduce supination.
The PowerStep Pinnacle High, with built-in high arch support and two layers of plush cushioning, is the perfect balance of comfort and support. Featuring the signature PowerStep arch shape, these insoles cradle the arch and heel, adding stability and motion control, to control excess stress on joints and tendons.
By combining the PowerStep clinically-proven arch shape, semi-rigid high arch support shell, and cushioning, the PowerStep Pinnacle High is a trusted solution to improve foot function, decrease arch pain, and help alleviate common foot conditions typically caused by supination.
Covered under US Patent #D846,853
- Semi-rigid support shell is firm but flexible for increased comfort and stability
- Dual layer cushioning with durable EVA foam base and plush foam top layer
- Provides heel stability with built-in high arch support and heel cradle
- Anti-microbial top fabric reduces heat, friction, and perspiration
- Contoured high arch support
- Deep heel cradle for motion control
- Perfect balance of comfort and support for supination
- Protects against excess strain caused by high arches
- Ideal for: supination, ankle sprains, hammertoes, Plantar Fasciitis, Fat Pad Atrophy, and calluses
- Semi-rigid, polypropylene support shell
- Anti-microbial, polyester top fabric, Green
- Dual layer cushioning with EVA base, Royal Blue, and Foam top layer, Black
- Available in 11 U.S. shoe sizes ranging from Men's 4 to 16+, and Women's 6 to 12.
- Indications: Ankle Sprains; Hammertoes; Plantar Fasciitis; Supination; Fat Pad Atrophy; Calluses