What if that 12-mile hike could feel more like 8? That's the joy of flex. Keen took the trusted fit of the iconic Targhee hiker and paired it with their new KEEN.BELLOWS FLEX technology to reduce the energy each step takes. Flex easier, hike happier in this men's waterproof hiking shoe.
- Flexes Easier: The Ridge Flex, featuring KEEN.BELLOWS FLEX, requires 60% less energy to bend so each step feels easier.
- More Durable: KEEN.BELLOWS FLEX bends where other boots crack and weaken over time.
- For All Conditions: Ready for anything with KEEN.DRY waterproof protection and KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN traction for better grip on a variety of trail surfaces.
- 5mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- Stability shank delivers lightweight support
- Heel-capture system for added stability
- Speed-lace webbing system for comfortably snug fit
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- KEEN.BELLOWS FLEX in the upper for more bend and less wear
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- PFC-free, durable water repellent
- High-abrasion rubber tip for added durability and protection
- Waterproof leather and performance mesh upper
- KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for cushioning
- Quick-dry lining for active use
- Removable PU insole for long-lasting comfort
- KEEN.DRY A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- KEEN.BELLOWS FLEX Built-in flex that makes every step feel easier, bending where other boots crack and weaken over time.
Gently brush the footwear with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Stains can be treated by lightly rubbing a gum eraser in a circular motion over the location and lightly brushing afterwards. Tough stains can be treated with a mixture of water and a little vinegar on a damp cloth. This process may cause slight discoloration to the area.