Jerry Garcia, the original musician and artist, and Newport, the original hybrid sandal, unite to promote positive change. This limited edition men's sandal features Jerry's artwork, with 1% of proceeds donated to The Wilderness Society to protect the Tongass rainforest of Alaska — the largest temperate rainforest in the world and a cause that was close to his heart.
- No Stubbed Toes: The Keen iconic toe bumper helps keep toes protected from rocks and debris.
- Out-of-the-Box Comfort: Generous space across the forefoot and a secure heel fit.
- 10-Point Fit: Quick-cinch bungee lacing for an instant secure fit, whether in whitewater or navigating a rocky trail.
- Higher-traction rubber outsole
- Multi-directional lug pattern with razor siping
- Original Fit–Iconic KEEN fit with generous space across forefoot for toes to spread out
- Washable polyester webbing upper
- Non-marking rubber outsole leaves no trace
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Quick-dry lining for active use
- EVA insole with arch support for all-day comfort
All KEEN water sandals are machine washable. Use a small amount of detergent, wash on gentle cycle and air dry.