Continuing to evolve their Detox the Planet initiative, Keen took their fan-fave Eldon sneakers and gave them leather uppers made from upcycled car seat scraps. Paired with a comfy plant-based PU midsole and outsole, there’s a whole lot of feel-good comfort wrapped up in an everyday sneaker package.
- Upcycled Leather: Keen upcycled waste from car seat scraps in the upper to reduce the amount of new leather that needs to be created every year.
- Plant-Based Sole: The midsole and outsole are made with upcycled agricultural waste for less petrochemical use and less greenhouse gas emissions from landfills.
- Sneakery Comfort: Smooth terry cloth lining feels comfy with or without socks. The contoured footbed cushions every step and supports your arches.
- Original Fit–Iconic KEEN fit with generous space across forefoot for toes to spread out
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- Rubber sole is fused to the upper without glue for a more eco-friendly construction
- Upcycled leather upper made from car seat scraps
- Plant-based TPU outsole made with upcycled agricultural waste for lightweight durability and a lighter footprint
- Plant-based PU midsole made with upcycled agricultural waste for resilient cushioning that minimizes petrochemicals
- Soft cotton terry cloth lining
- Removable PU insole with arch support contains upcycled coffee grounds
Gently brush leather with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Tough stains may require a leather cleaner.