The Keen tough, dependable, and ultra-comfortable hiking boot has a loyal following. Durand fans, and fans of hiking in comfort, now have a lighter, more flexible option with a super durable synthetic mesh upper. The keen design team also gave it extra flex with KEEN.BELLOWS FLEX technology in the forefoot so it bends easier — helping you hike farther and happier. Like the original Durand boot, this waterproof, American Built* boot is constructed at the Keen factory in Portland, Oregon, using premium materials from around the world.
- Famous Comfort Fit: 18 years in the making, our original fit is built to hold your heel firmly in place and give your toes room to spread out.
- Flexes Easier: KEEN.BELLOWS FLEX requires less energy to bend, so each step feels easier.
- Light, Durable Mesh: Our synthetic EVO upper is rugged with less bulk.
*Assembled with pride in Portland, OR, using the finest materials from around the world
- Multi-directional lug pattern provides superior traction
- American Built: Assembled with pride in Portland, OR, using the finest materials from around the world
- Stability shank delivers lightweight support
- Heel-capture system for added stability
- KEEN.BELLOWS FLEX in the upper for more bend and less wear
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Speed hooks for easy lace adjustment
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- PFC-free, durable water repellent
- Lightweight performance mesh upper
- KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- Direct-attach PU midsole for resilient, long-lasting cushioning
- Quick-dry lining for active use
- Removable PU insole with arch support for long-lasting comfort
- American Built
- KEEN.BELLOWS FLEX
Gently brush with a soft, damp sponge to remove loose dirt. Treat stains right away with a gentle cleaner. Air dry away from heat.