Aetrex Memory Foam Orthotics are designed to provide extraordinary comfort and support for those who are on their feet frequently and are experiencing pain or discomfort. This orthotic features our signature Aetrex Arch Support to help biomechanically align your body & help prevent common foot pain such as Plantar Fasciitis, Arch Pain and Metatarsalgia.
L2220 - Our orthotic for low arches to flat feet with no forefoot pain, featuring a posted heel to control over-pronation and provide balance.
- Top Cover Material: CopperGuard® antimicrobial lining
- Center Cushioning Material: lQl50™ Memory Foam for superior cushioning
- Performance Base: Poron® for shock absorption
- Insole Thickness: .25"
- Recommended for: Walkers, Nurses, Doctors, Teachers, Chefs and those who are on their feet often
- Best for: Everyday Shoes and Sneakers
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.