Aetrex Customizable Orthotics are designed with personalized comfort in mind and are engineered to help alleviate specific pressure points by removing gel pods in areas of discomfort. This orthotic features our patented Mosaic technology and signature Aetrex Arch Support to help biomechanically align your body & help prevent common foot pain such as Plantar Fasciitis, Arch Pain and Metatarsalgia.
L2400 - Our neutral orthotic option, great for an average arch type or if you are unsure which customized orthotic to try, featuring cupped heel to cushion and stabilize the back of foot.
- Top Cover Material: CopperGuard antimicrobial lining
- Center Cushioning Material: Pro-Shox polyurethane for high energy return
- Performance Base: Thermoplastic urethane for shape retention
- Insole Thickness: .25"
- Recommended for: Individuals seeking customized relief
- Best for: Sneakers, Athletic shoes, Walking shoes, Tennis shoes