Life moves fast. Hubbards move faster. Samuel Hubbard invented a new, hand-lasted construction and softer, more pliable leather, just for this shoe. It’s a shoemaking method that requires the utmost in precision. It’s the only pair of shoes you will need to pack when you go on your next adventure.
- Hand-lasted, Stroebel construction, for a sock-like fit and maximum flexibility.
- Full glove-leather lining delivers buttery soft feel and eliminates pressure points.
- Custom Vibram soles put a spring in your stride and provide all day support.
- Lightweight shank provides sturdy arch support.
- Triple-Density memory foam insole, topped in silky smooth leather.
- Easily removed if you wish to use your own orthotics.
- Easily resoled for years of comfort.
- Designed in Mill Valley, CA. Handcrafted in Portugal.