These new and improved Hike Light socks, formerly PhD Outdoor, bring you enhanced features to maximize comfort and help you get after it at the highest level. Smartwool extended the durability zones to make them cover even more of the sock–offering the same comfort with even more strength. And they've updated their mesh zones to help improve breathability without sacrificing the perfect sock fit. Combine these features with a light cushion on the entire bottom of the foot and you get a sock that provides the highest degree of comfort, fit, and durability—helping you take care of your feet on any trail.
- Sock Height: Ankle
- Indestructawool technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Height 3.25"
- Knit in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Style: SW001612
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System - For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Light Cushion - Cushioning on the entire bottom of the foot.
Made in the USA
- Virtually Seamless Toe - Smoothed out toe seams for ultimate in-shoe fit and comfort
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean