Do what feels natural in our new Hike Light Crew. Formerly known as PhD Outdoor, Smartwool added enhanced features to their responsibly sourced, ZQ-certified Merino wool socks to help you stay comfortable, breathable, and able to hike any way you like. Improved durability and mesh zones work together with the top sock technologies to bring you a wool hiking sock capable of climbing it all. Light cushioning along the entire bottom of the sock brings more comfort to your favorite hiking shoe or boot. A crew height helps add extra coverage on the trails and recycled nylon makes this sock more sustainable than ever before. Gear up to go far with Smartwool.
- Sock Height: Crew
- Sock Cushion: Light Cushion
- Indestructawool technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Height 8"
- Knit in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Style: SW001615
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System - For a perfect fit that eliminates sock slippage, bunching, and blisters.
- Indestructawool - The Smartwool promise of unmatched sock durability.
- Made in the USA
- Virtually Seamless Toe - Smoothed out toe seams for ultimate in-shoe fit and comfort
- Mesh Venting - Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Machine Wash Warm, Inside Out
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean