Perfect fit. Powerful durability. That's what you get when you put on Smartwool's Hike Light socks—formerly known as PhD Outdoor. Featuring their top sock technologies, dialed-in fit systems, updated mesh zones, and extended durability zones, they've upgraded these hiking socks to help you push any summit or enjoy any trail in absolute comfort. Light cushioning on the entire bottom of the foot to bring more comfort to your favorite low-cut hiking shoes. And the addition of recycled nylon makes for a more sustainable sock construction. Go farther in ZQ-certified Merino wool hike socks.
- Sock Height: Ankle
- Indestructawool technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Height 3.25"
- Knit in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Style: SW001611
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System - For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Light Cushion - Cushioning on the entire bottom of the foot.
Made in the USA
- Virtually Seamless Toe - Smoothed out toe seams for ultimate in-shoe fit and comfort
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean