Hike how you like in the responsibly sourced ZQ-certified Merino wool Hike Light socks. Formerly known as PhD Outdoor, these hiking socks are packed with all of Smartwool's tried-and-true sock innovations, like their Indestructawool technology for enhanced durability, 4 Degree Elite Fit System for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit, and Virtually Seamless toe for even more comfort. A women's-specific fit and light cushioning along the entire bottom of the foot helps you feel your best on every trail. We've extended durability zones and updates mesh areas to help maximize breathability without sacrificing the perfect sock fit in any hiking shoe or boot.
- Sock Height: Mid Crew
- Indestructawool technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Women's specific fit
- Height 5.5"
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Style: SW001580
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System - For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Made in the USA
- Light Cushion - Cushioning on the entire bottom of the foot.
- Shred Shield - Shred Shield helps reduce wear from toes
- Virtually Seamless Toe - Smoothed out toe seams for ultimate in-shoe fit and comfort
- Women's Specific Fit - Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- Machine Wash Warm, Inside Out
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean