Aetrex In-Style Orthotics are designed for providing support in fashion forward shoes that have little or no removable depth. This orthotic features our signature Aetrex Arch Support to help biomechanically align your body & help prevent common foot pain such as Plantar Fasciitis, Arch Pain and Metatarsalgia.
L105 - Our orthotic for medium to high arches with forefoot pain, featuring a posted heel to control over-pronation and provide balance.
- Top Cover Material: Genuine Leather
- Performance Base: Thermoplastic urethane for shape retention
- Insole Thickness: .0125"
- Recommended for: Professionals and Fashionistas
- Best for: Pumps, Heels, Ballet Flats, Dress shoes and shoes with no removable foot bed
- To use your Fashion Orthotics, begin by removing the footbed in your shoes, if possible. Replace the insole with your Aetrex Fashion Orthotics. When placing your new Cobra shaped orthotics in your shoes, make sure the arch is placed on the inside of the shoe.