Be sure to start your next run with footwear that offers as much comfort as possible. The Run Targeted Cushion Ankle Socks are designed with cushion on the most impact-prone areas—the ball and heel of the foot—as well as other feel-good features like mesh zones for breathability, and Virtually Seamless toe. Plus, because they’re made with responsibly sourced Merino wool, they’re naturally odor-resistant and temperature-regulating. And, with Indestructawool technologies, they’re built to last, mile after mile.
- Sock Height: Ankle
- Indestructawool technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort
- Height 3.25"
- Knit in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool 39% Nylon 2% Recycled Nylon 3% Elastane *Specific percentage of Recycled Nylon will vary as Smartwool transitions to 100% Recycled Nylon in future seasons.
- Style: SW001661
- Targeted Cushion - Cushioning in specific places depending on activity. Typically on the ball of the foot and the heel.
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System - For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
Made in the USA
- Mesh Venting - Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Virtually Seamless Toe - Smoothed out toe seams for ultimate in-shoe fit and comfort
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean