A premium stability shoe, the Gaviota 3 overdelivers on plushness, boasting two more millimeters of foam than its predecessor.
Item No. 1113520
Delivering signature comfort synonymous with HOKA, the Gaviota 3 offers maximal cushioning and maximal support. Geared for a wide variety of athletes, this reliable road shoe was engineered to provide a balanced ride over any distance. A premium, stability shoe that defies convention when compared to traditional support shoes, the Gaviota 3 overdelivers on plushness, boasting two more millimeters of foam than its predecessor. Engineered with a J-Frame design to help guide the foot without rigid materials, this new iteration delivers more durability than ever before, fortified with rubber coverage on the outsole. Bursting at the seams with comfort, the Gaviota 3 is plushness on steroids.
- Engineered mesh delivers breathable comfort
- Midfoot H-Frame for increased upper support and midfoot lockdown
- J-Frame uses rubberized foam for support, rebound and durability
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Late stage Meta-Rocker provides additional stability and smooth toe-off
- Rubber outsole for increased durability
- RN 88276