The Men's Casual Slip-On Driving Moc will quickly become a longtime favorite! Handcrafted with environmentally friendly ecoTWX Tweed combined with full-grain leather, features Twisted X patented CellStretch comfort technology ensuring that every step you take, is backed by superior comfort. The Slip-On Driving Moc has double gore panels that flex for ease of sliding in, yet, conform comfortably to the foot without the need for laces. The algae infused compression-molded EVA midsole with integrated CellStretch comfort technology, along with incorporated, molded rubber blended with rice husk outsole, provides the unmatched stability you need to carry you from one adventure to the next.
Features And Benefits
- ecoTWX Tweed and full-grain leather upper.
- ecoTWX Tweed is a durable, eco-friendly material made from 13 recycled plastic water bottles.
- In addition to the positive impact of removing plastic water bottles from the environment, for every pair purchased, Twisted X will plant a tree and help repopulate troubled tree populations in the United States.
- Removable, moisture-wicking, antibacterial and machine washable molded footbed.
- Algae infused compression-molded EVA midsole, integrated with Twisted X patented CellStretch comfort technology and nylon/glass fiber shank, provide long-lasting comfort, stability and durability.
- Algae utilized in the midsole, is noninvasively harvested, providing a clean and balanced environment for aquaculture and ecologies.
- Integrated rice husk and molded rubber outsole made from repurposed agricultural byproduct, provides durability.