Perform with the power and comfort of responsibly sourced, ZQ-certified Merino wool in Smartwool's Hike Light Cushion Crew socks. Formerly known as PhD Outdoor, they've updated their best hike socks to include more sustainable materials with the addition of recycled nylon, improved durability, updated mesh zones, and an even more perfect fit. But, don't worry. The fan-favorite sock technologies aren't going anywhere—offering you the comfort and performance you expect from Smartwool. The crew height also adds extra coverage on the trails and light cushioning on the entire bottom of foot helps keep you comfortable when the ground isn't—helping you to hike on (and on.. and on..)
- Sock Height: Crew
- Indestructawool technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Height 8"
- Knit in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Style: SW001614
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System - For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Light Cushion - Cushioning on the entire bottom of the foot.
Made in the USA
- Virtually Seamless Toe - Smoothed out toe seams for ultimate in-shoe fit and comfort
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean