karavel shoes shipping & delivery information
Karavelshoes.com, shipping and handling charges are based on:
- the delivery option you choose
- the weight, size and dimensions of your items
- and your shipping preferences
The easiest way to calculate your shipping cost is to let us do it for you. You’ll see your shipping cost listed on the payment info page in checkout. After reviewing the page, you can submit your order. Some items have a flat shipping fee due to oversized packages or special shipping requirements. This is indicated in product description.
The majority of our items are shipped via UPS. UPS will make between 1-3 delivery attempts.
Most products at Karavelshoes.com can be shipped to all 50 states, as well as APO and FPO addresses and Puerto Rico.
However, there are a few restrictions:
- We cannot ship internationally, nor do we ship to U.S. Protectorates, Guam or the Virgin Islands.
- APO/FPO orders are shipped via standard delivery only.
- Heavy or oversized products can be shipped only to the continental 48 states. They cannot be shipped to APO/FPO addresses. This will be indicated on the product description page.
- Certain items can only be shipped to the continental 48 states via standard delivery, and cannot be shipped to APO/FPO addresses. This will be indicated on the product description page.
- For certain orders over $400 shipping, a signature will be required upon delivery.
We want to satisfy and delight our customers — every single one. We design our stores, train our staff and select our products with that goal in mind.
For Shipping enquiries you can email: